Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Mental Update....

So I haven't really posted too much more than my daily updates lately. There is a reason for this. Truth be told, I haven't had much I really wanted to say. But I suppose I should.

For some reason I've been growing more and more agitated in the past week. Granted, it's been happening off and on since this change to my nutritional habits began but I just figured that to be natural. I've come to the conclusion this isn't the case any longer.

My agitation has been growing until I know want nothing more than to scream and yell and break things. I want to tell everyone in my life to go fuck themselves, lock myself in my room and never come out again.

The strange part of this is I don't know why. It's not like anyone is doing anything different than they were a few weeks or few months ago. It's not like I'm due for my monthly. It's not like I'm depriving myself so much that I have a reason to be pissy. I just am.

Now I fully admit it's been a rough couple of weeks. The change in nutritional habits has thrown our finances for a bit of a loop. I had no idea that taking on 2 more cooking days and cooking healthier would add to the grocery bill as much as it did. But things are looking up in that concern so that can't be what's wrong.

Lack of work hasn't helped my disposition much either. But I'm fully aware that I'm not the only one with that problem and I am taking steps to try and fix that issue one way or another. So that shouldn't be it either.

And yes my father is a big issue with my stress levels. But even at his worst, I've never been this irritable simply because the man opened his mouth to speak. He even looks at me right now and I want to rip him a new one. That's not normal.

Perhaps Spring Fever isn't helping? We have gotten warmer weather the last couple days and I'm pretty much home bound until payday. But that can't be the whole answer. I've had Spring Fever before and it's never been like this.

All I want right now is some peace and quiet. No questions from my father, no fox news blaring from the tv, no dog barking and every little thing that moves outside our front window, no cats meowing to get my attention...

I just wish I knew why I was like this right now. I hope it gets better... and soon so I don't go off on someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment