Monday, March 1, 2010

Yesterday's Update...

My apologies for the lateness of this post but I was barely on the computer at all yesterday. Spent most of the day either grocery shopping, watching the end of the Olympics or working on a new jigsaw puzzle with my husband.

Breakfast - In an effort to have less milk in the morning and not having much in the house due to the need for a grocery run, I had scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast along with 1 glass of ginger ale. Tummy still felt rather icky but not as bad as it has been.

Exercise - 24:03. Made it through my mile. After the last few days I felt really good about that.

Lunch - I kind of forgot about lunch due to running errands, but once I got home I had a yogurt, a clementine and a banana to hold me over until dinner.

Dinner - Dad's night to cook which meant his Sunday night pot roast with potatoes. Instead of doing a full gravy he did a brown sauce. I kept my proportions small, got rid of as much fat from the meat, and took very little of the brown sauce. Just enough to moisten my potatoes so they were edible. Not what I would have chosen for dinner, but then it wasn't my night to cook so I made the best of the situation.

Nighttime Snack - Had some popcorn during the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. But then Hubby had to pull out the prosciutto and that made me want some. Instead I had a Popsicle so that I was having something but yet not something I probably shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment