Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today's Update....

Breakfast - About Half a bowl of Cherios. Unfortunately my stomach wouldn't let me have any more than that. Splurged slightly by having a handful of saltines and a glass of ginger ale to settle my stomach.

Exercise - Not a good day in this aspect. I got half way through my walk and almost threw up so that was the end of that. We've decided either milk is agitating my sinuses or I might be some what lactose intolerant. I've never been much of a milk drinker in the past yet I've been having cereal for breakfast every day for the past month.

Lunch - Stomach was a bit better so I had a small sandwich with a left over piece of trout.

Dinner - My left over Chinese with just a bit of chicken broth to moisten the rice and add some flavor.

Extra Exercise - Once my stomach was better I did a couple more loads of wash. Finally done for a while.

Nighttime Snack - Just had a plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment