Thursday, February 25, 2010

Routines...

So it seems that there's been an interesting 'side effect' to this whole change. I seem to be falling into routines that I always struggled with previously. Every day after I exercise and take my shower, while I'm picking out my clothes for the day I set out my exercise clothes for the following day. I've never been a morning person but lately I've been getting up between 9 & 9:30. Also, I'm having an easier time remembering medications. I take my blood pressure pill with breakfast in the morning as well as a multi-vitamin that's supposed to help with metabolism and energy. And I have a powder I have to take at night due to some rather uncomfortable side effects of my gallbladder removal. I've had a hard time remembering these for as long as I've been on them. Yet they have worked themselves into my routine and are now a part of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment