Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today's Update.

Breakfast - a bowl of the cranberry ginger cereal I found at Whole Foods over the weekend, a banana and a glass of water.

Exercise - Made it a half mile before I had to pee. Took a couple sips of water and started up again. Made it another 8th of a mile before my sinus issues made me stop again. Had to wait about an hour for the nausea to pass but finished the mile for a total time of 24:03. Disappointing but as I said in Rule #3, Any exercise is better than none. All I have to say other than that..... is it spring yet so my sinuses will straighten out?

Lunch - No soup like I wanted. So just having a light sandwich on pumpernickel since my stomach is still a bit flaky. Having a Yoplait light yogurt with it in the Red Velvet Cake flavor.

Dinner - Tried a new recipe for Curried Chicken Salad. We weren't impressed. It wasn't bad per say, but it just wasn't what you think of when you hear curry and chicken in the same sentence.

Exercise via Chores - Meant to do laundry today but with all the ups and downs of my stomach I forgot about it. Oops. Guess I'll have to do it tomorrow.

Nighttime Snack - Having a cup of Jasmine Green Tea and a mini bag of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Kettle Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment