Thursday, February 25, 2010

Walking Playlist...

So I've set up a playlist on my old iPod that I have been playing when I walk. Hubby gave me his old iPod touch but my old one fits better in my arm band thing. Plus I don't worry so much about dropping it when I'm walking. Anyway, I set up a list of the songs that seem to be pushing me the best right now. It's 9 songs for a total of 33.9 minutes. Since I'm walking 24 minutes a day it means there's always 2 songs I don't hear each day so I'm rotating through. Here's my current playlist:

1. Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
2. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce
3. Sexy Back (Dirty Edit) by Justin Timberlake
4. Just Dance (feat. Colby O'Donis) by Lady Gaga
5. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
6. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
7. So What by Pink
8. Misery Business by Paramore
9. Breakin' Dishes by Rhianna


As my walk gets longer I'll add songs to the list. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to add them here. I'm looking for songs with a good beat to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment