Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's Update....

6 posts in one day, what am I thinking! lol. Not every day will be like this but I wanted to get a lot of the who what and why out there before I started on the updates.

That said, here's my update for the day....

Breakfast - Had a bowl of this light bulk cereal that hubby and I found at Whole Foods on Sunday. I only got 2 bowls worth. Don't think I'll get it again at least for a while. Just a little too 'grainy' for me to be honest. Had a banana and a glass of water with it. Remembered my multi vitamin and blood pressure pill for a change.

Exercise - Did my mile in 24:02. Had to stop at the half mile mark to catch my breath as I was feeling light headed. It's amazing what adding those 2 pound weighted gloves has done. By the end I'm sweating like a pig and my legs and arms are really feeling the burn. Hopefully next week I can push through the full mile, or at least three quarters without a break. Continued to take 2-3 gulps out of a rather large bottle of water at every eighth of a mile. I go through about half a bottle a mile.

Lunch - Had a turkey sandwich with very light mayo and one slice of colby jack cheese on this multi grain bread we got at Whole Foods over the weekend. Also had one yoplait light yogurt in the banana cream pie flavor. Very nummy.

Dinner - Making my fish in parchment paper that we all love so much. Trying this box of wild porcini mushroom risotto with it. Having a bag of frozen peas with it.

Misc. Exercise Via Chores - Doing laundry today. Several loads of clothes. Means lots of trips up and down the basement stairs.

Nighttime Snack - Had a plum while watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment