Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Got A New Pair Of Shoes...

So I've been looking at those Shape Ups that Skechers has now. I just really have a problem paying $100 or more for a pair of shoes. Even though I do love the brand, that's just a lot to be spending on shoes right now.

A friend said she found some just like it at her local Kmart but unfortunately the one here doesn't seem to carry them. Was rather disappointed in that too because she said she got them for $20.

But yesterday I ran into a bit of luck. I happened to be in Target looking for a few things when I said their Trim Step line of shoes. They normally run for almost $30 but the pair I got was on sale for $25. I put them on when I got to the parking lot and wore them for the rest of the day.

My feet were a little crampy last night but that's not abnormal for me when I get a new pair of shoes. Going to try them on the treadmill today, see how that goes. That will be the big test.

No comments:

Post a Comment