Monday, April 26, 2010

Restart...

So here it is, April 26th and I'm restarting my change in eating habits I guess. Last month and a half complete and utter hell. Husband is pushing me to start this again. To be perfectly honest though, I don't want to. Don't get me wrong. I want to change my ways, eat healthier, exercise and lose weight. Just not right now. Right now I have so much on my plate that it's really the last thing I seem to be able to focus on. Not to mention the fact I don't think we can really afford it. I'm cooking every meal and the groceries are completely coming out of our pockets right now. Eating healthier costs a lot more.

But I also don't want to disappoint my husband. Aside from a bit of stress I didn't really need in the last few days, he's been really good to me. I just wish I could make him understand I'm not ready yet. I need calm and preparation before I can do this right and I'm just not there yet. I know he means well, trying to motivate me and get me going even though I don't want to. Works better when I've already started though.

Anyway, guess this is day 1 once again.... here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment